Monday, August 24, 2026

Daily Divination: Moon Day, 3rd of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • Waxing Gibbous Barley Moon 

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Chariot
(Focus, Control, Willpower)

Message: Knight of Arrows (Swords)
(Action, Impulsiveness, Defense of Beliefs)

I am the one in control of my energy, and it is up to me to press forward and do what I have to do; no one else can do it for me.

The runes reveal the Blank Rune of the All-Father as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to embrace the duality of uncertainty and possibility: the unknowable from which everything has the possibility to occur.  What you do now will shape what is to come. Step into the unknown with faith and courage - the path forward will be illuminated step by step.

Today's Affirmations:

  • My focus and willpower determine the extent of my control.
  • I forge ahead on my path and do not shrink from confrontation when it is needed.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment