Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The World
(Fulfillment, Harmony, Completion)
Message: VI of Pentacles
(Charity, Generosity, Sharing)
To fully feel the interconnectedness of the world, I cannot hold myself separate from it. If I want to be able to receive and channel the energy of the world around me, I have to give my whole self to the world's collective being. I cannot expect to receive the spiritual blessings of the universe if I keep myself apart and give nothing back. As the earth nourishes me, so must I nourish the earth.
The Runes reveal ᛖ Ehwaz, the Rune of the Horse, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to maintain trust and cooperation, knowing that the journey may be slow, steady, but ultimately rewarding. It is a reminder that steady and positive change is happening right now even if it is gradual. Pragmatism and incremental change can lead to significant achievements.
Today's Affirmations:
- All things are connected, and I have a place in that connection.
- I give of myself freely and generously where I can, not for acclaim, but to pay forward the bounty that the earth has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment