Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Daily Divination: Tyr's Day, 4th of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • None 

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: Temperance
(Balance, Patience, Compromise)

Message: Queen of Cups
(Calm, Compassion, Comfort)

There is a time to and raise my voice in anger, but there is also a time to stand back from the frontlines and lend comfort to the afflicted.  Both are needed; I must balance where I spend my energy, lest I leave myself with none.

The Runes reveal ᛉ Algiz, the Rune of the Elk, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to embrace the protection and support you are receiving, and to use your heightened intuition and trust your instincts. It is a powerful symbol of protection - a reminder that the same forces that drive the universe are the forces that your inner strength uses to safeguard you. Take heart and hold to your courage.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I must make choices of how I spend my resources and energy so as not to create imbalance.
  • Bringing happiness to others doesn't mean I must sacrifice my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment