Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: Wheel of Fortune
(Change, Cycles, Fate, Inevitability)
Message: King of Wands
(Broad View, Leadership, Conquest)
We can rarely choose the circumstances that the Wheel weaves for us, but we always have the choice of how we will rise to face them; I must press forward and not give up, and when grief and hardship block my path, I will look for ways to overcome them.
The Runes reveal ᚺ Hagalaz, the Rune of Disruption, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to weather whatever storm you may be facing with grace and use the experience to grow stronger and wiser. Some disruptions are inevitable, but you can focus on how you respond to them. By finding ways to adapt, you can turn what seems like a destructive force into a powerful opportunity.
Today's Affirmations:
- To be resilient is to adapt and flow with the weave of fate.
- I can achieve my goals by holding true to my vision and ideals.
No comments:
Post a Comment