Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Hierophant
(Morality, Tradition, Conformity)
Message: V of Arrows (Swords)
(Ambition, Selfishness, Conflict)
Sometimes it is better to step back from a fight and stay in my lane. Compromise and conformity are often unsatisfying, but sometimes they act as necessary bridles to unhealthy ambition; there are times when winning the fight is not worth the cost of fighting.
The Runes reveal ᛗ Mannaz, the Rune of Self, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to stay true to who you are. Your sense of self and your interactions with others are in alignment with your core values and principles. Embrace your unique identity and work towards contributing to the well-being of your community.
Today's Affirmations:
- I do not need to change myself into something I'm not; there are people who accept who and what I am.
- I always have the choice to step away from a conflict when there is nothing to be gained by fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment