Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thor's Day, 6th of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • Full Barley Moon
  • Lunar Eclipse 

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Star
(Hope, Faith, Rejuvenation)

Message: III of Arrows (Swords)
(Heartbreak, Grief, Jealousy)

Even in times of heartbreak and tragedy, hope always shines for me if I will lift my eyes to find it.

The Runes reveal ᛚ Laguz, the Rune of Water, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to use today for cleansing, rejuvenation, and clarity. Take time to embrace your feelings and trust your inner guidance.

Today's Affirmations:

  • Hope burns within me like a guiding star to light the way.
  • I treat myself gently as I grieve and search for healing.
A Closing Note:
 
If you live in the Americas, there will be a near-total lunar eclipse tonight.  Eclipses are powerful moments for magic!  If you want to practice moon magic, tonight is a good night to do it, provided the skies stay cooperatively clear (unfortunately, the forecast is cloudy for most of the eastern United States).  Even if the skies are cloudy and you can't see the eclipse, you can still channel the eclipse's energy (especially for charging crystals and other such rituals).

No comments:

Post a Comment