Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The World
(Fulfillment, Harmony, Completion)
Message: III of Pentacles
(Teamwork, Cooperation, Synergy)
All things in the universe are connected; when I feel that sense of interconnectedness and tap into the connection, I can create something wonderful with the people who travel this road with me, and the sum of our efforts is greater than the parts. We can accomplish greater things together than we can separately.
The Runes reveal ᛏ Teiwaz, the Rune of Tyr, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to embrace the strength of the Warrior and trust in your strength. Take decisive action, assert your authority, tackle challenges with confidence, and recognize the victory and success that come from your dedication and self-discipline.
Today's Affirmations:
- All things are connected, and I have a place in that connection.
- By doing my part, I honor the gifts that others have brought to the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment