Today's Events:
- Waning Gibbous Barley Moon
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Lovers
(Partnership, Unity, Cooperation)
Message: VIII of Pentacles
(Diligence, Practice, High Standards)
I must treat my relationships with the same passion and care that I extend to my craft. I must walk thr balancing line between my personal and professional life; I need both for fulfillment, and one cannot come at the expense of the other.
The Runes reveal ᚹ Wunjo, the Rune of Joy, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to take time to celebrate your successes and remember to appreciate the joy and support you receive from your relationships and achievements. There is great value in celebrating your victories and cherishing the sense of belonging and safety that enriches your life.
Today's Affirmations:
- I show my love in the small things I do every day.
- The universe creates through me, so I accept nothing less than my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment