Monday, September 7, 2026

Daily Divination: Moon Day, 17th of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • Labor Day (United States)
  • Waning Crescent Barley Moon 

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The High Priestess
(Intuition, Inner Voice, the Unconscious)

Message: IV of Pentacles
(Conservation, Protection, Frugality)

My intuition gives me the insight I need to manage my resources effectively.  If I trust in myself and am careful with the rewards I have earned, I can husband my assets against insecurity without sacrificing my happiness.

The Runes reveal ᛚ Laguz, the Rune of Water, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to use today for cleansing, rejuvenation, and clarity.  Take time to embrace your feelings and trust your inner guidance.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I do not neglect the wisdom of my inner voice as I choose my path.
  • I have enough to be stable and safe; resources are useless if they cannot be expended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment