Sunday, September 6, 2026

Daily Divination: Sun Day, 16th of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Sun
(Joy, Success, Celebration)

Message: VIII of Cups
(Disillusionment, Dissatisfaction, Quitting)

I cannot let life's disappointments lead me to inaction and distract me from the pure joy of living; sometimes the healthiest answer to a question is to walk away from the question altogether, leave the disillusionment behind, and move on to things that are more fulfilling.

The Runes reveal ᛃ Jera, the Rune of Harvest, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to take a moment to celebrate your achievements and acknowledge the progress you've made.  If you're in lean times, take stock of what you do have and practice gratitude, recognizing and appreciating the positive aspects of your life to shift your perspective.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I choose to feel the joy of living and channel the potential that burns in me.
  • I turn my back on the things that do not serve me and walk away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment