Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Daily Divination: Odin's Day, 19th of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Devil
(Excess, Materialism, The Trickster)

Message: X of Cups
(Fulfillment, Gratitude, Gratification)

True emotional fulfillment cannot come from material things. It comes instead from letting go of worldly, materialistic concerns, breaking their chains that bind me away from closer connections to the people and things that truly matter most.

The Runes reveal the Blank Rune of the All-Father as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to embrace the duality of uncertainty and possibility: the unknowable from which everything has the possibility to occur. What you do now will shape what is to come. Step into the unknown with faith and courage - the path forward will be illuminated step by step.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I become whole when I break the chains of pride and want that bind me to things I do not need.
  • The people and moments that matter most in my life are the truest sources of joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment