Thursday, September 10, 2026

Daily Divination: Thor's Day, 20th of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • New Hunter Moon

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: Judgment
(Reflection, Awakening, Reckoning)

Message: King of Cups
(Self-Control, Compassion, Empathy)

For me to truly awaken to my calling, I must embrace my feelings without letting them control me. Wisdom is knowing when to embrace compassion, patience, and tolerance; even when the right path is clear to me, I must respect the dignity of those around me who have not yet found the right path.

The Runes reveal ᛚ Laguz, the Rune of Water, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to use today for cleansing, rejuvenation, and clarity.  Take time to embrace your feelings and trust your inner guidance.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I listen to the awakening call of my Higher Self.
  • Not every decision must be a contest between my heart and mind; there are solutions that can satisfy both. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment