Today's Events:
- Waxing Gibbous Hunter Moon
- Second Day of Opet
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Hanged Man
(Sacrifice, Release, Martyrdom)
Message: VII of Arrows (Swords)
(Manipulation, Deception, Strategy)
When I think too much about the way forward and spend all my time strategizing about the minimization of pain and labor instead of simply doing what I know I need to do, I am often left with failure or incomplete success; sacrifices, even painful ones, are sometimes necessary for achieving my goals. When I waste time trying to plan how to get what I want without paying the price, I deceive myself.
The Runes reveal ᚾ Nauthiz, the Rune of Constraint, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to explore and understand areas where you may be feeling scarcity or restriction, and to have patience during times of delay or hardship. Assess whether you are devoting adequate time and resources to self-care.
Today's Affirmations:
- I cannot expect progress and success if I am not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to ensure them.
- I examine my motivations carefully and try to find the way that is right, even if the right way isn't the easy way.
No comments:
Post a Comment