Today's Events:
- Third Day of Opet
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Wheel of Fortune
(Change, Cycles, Fate)
Message: IV of Pentacles
(Conservation, Protection, Frugality)
I will not always have control over the circumstances of my life; the Wheel weaves privation and prosperity alike. I must confront hardships using the resources I have available, even if that means I have to use resources I would rather not use. If I avoid handling problems because I am concerned about the preservation of my resources, it can lead to those problems becoming even more costly in the future. Resilience to hardship requires understanding the difference between being frugal and being miserly.
The Runes reveal ᚲ Kano, the Rune of Fire, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to trust your inner light, follow your intuition, and be open to illumination, revelation, and new understanding.
Today's Affirmations:
- It is beyond my power to stop the Wheel from turning, so I adapt and flow with whatever comes my way.
- I have enough to be stable and safe; resources are useless if they cannot be expended.
No comments:
Post a Comment