Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Daily Divination: Tyr's Day, 1st of Haustmánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • Autumnal Equinox
  • Sabbat of Mabon
  • Feast of Haustblót
  • First Day of Opet 

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Fool
(Innocence, New Beginnings, Leap of Faith)

Message: VIII of Pentacles
(Diligence, Practice, High Standards)

When I look at my creative endeavors with a fresh eye, ready to step out on the journey with passion, will, energy, and a sharp mind, I can be diligent and satisfied with the work without burning myself out to achieve the results I want. Part of holding myself to a higher standard means treating each day as a fresh opportunity rather than holding on to yesterday's baggage.

The Runes reveal ᚨ Ansuz, the Rune of Loki, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to expect the unexpected, and be open to what the universe is communicating to you through every circumstance.  The Trickster is often portrayed as a villain, but Loki is often the conduit of wisdom to mankind from the higher realms.  Seek out and share knowledge, be inspired by the wisdom of those who have come before, and communicate with clarity and purpose.  Convey your thoughts and ideas with authenticity and honesty.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I can take a leap of faith as long as I trust in myself and hold to my courage.
  • The universe creates through me, so I accept nothing less than my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment