Monday, September 21, 2026

Daily Divination: Moon Day, 31st of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: Strength
(Bravery, Compassion, Will)

Message: IV of Arrows (Swords)
(Rest, Restoration, Retreat)

Sometimes the truest form of strength is recognizing when I am not strong; there are times when circumstances will force me to find respite and take time to restore my strength. I must find the wisdom to recognize when such tactical retreats are a necessary part of my journey's progress. Trauma does not make me stronger; it leaves me broken. The true strength is in how I mend myself and lean on those who support me.

The Runes reveal ᚱ Raido, the Rune of Travel, as today's Rule of Right action. Its counsel is to remember that life is a journey. You will have to stop and detour sometimes to overcome obstacles, but it is important to see the journey as a whole and not its individual stopping points.

Today's Affirmations:

  • My strength comes not through force or intimidation, but through assurance and compassion for myself and others.
  • I give myself space for stillness and rest so that I may restore my peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment