Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Daily Divination: Tyr's Day, 8th of Haustmánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • Waning Gibbous Hunter Moon

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Fool
(Innocence, New Beginnings, Leap of Faith)

Message: X of Wands
(Accomplishment, Burden, Obligation)

Sometimes the only way for me to shed the burdens I've carried for so long is to set them aside and take a courageous step into the unknown.  I cannot choose to simply abandon all of my responsibilities and obligations, but I can choose to look at new opportunities as a blank slate.  Even though I can't go back in time and undo what has been, I can keep my eyes raised to the future without letting the past weigh me down.  The accomplishments I have achieved up to this point came with responsibilities, but they have also laid the foundation for even greater successes.

The Runes reveal ᛒ Berkana, the Rune of Growth, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to take time to nurture new ideas and projects, allowing them to develop and flourish. Enjoy the process of creation and recognize its potential.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I can take a leap of faith as long as I trust in myself and hold to my courage.
  • I rely on my passions to fulfill my goals, but I also discern between my own responsibilities and those of others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment