Monday, September 28, 2026

Daily Divination: Moon Day, 7th of Haustmánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Emperor
(Authority, Structure, Control)

Message: IV of Wands
(Celebration, Community, Foundation)

When I bring honor and discipline into my spiritual practice and my work and my daily life, it not only commands the respect of my peers, but also helps me reach milestones that are worth celebrating.  I don't need external validation to know the worth of my work, but having my success noticed by others is a powerful motivator.  Earned respect is a by-product of personal discipline, not an end to be chased.

The Runes reveal ᛚ Laguz, the Rune of Water, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to use today for cleansing, rejuvenation, and clarity.  Take time to embrace your feelings and trust your inner guidance.

Today's Affirmations:

  • To wisely reign over my life is to recognize which things I can control and which things I cannot.
  • I can pause to take pride in my success without taking my eyes off of my larger goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment