Saturday, September 26, 2026

Daily Divination: Wash Day, 5th of Haustmánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • Full Hunter Moon

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Hermit
(Contemplation, Solitude, Inner Guidance)

Message: IX of Pentacles
(Reward, Discipline, Fruition)

There is no shame in taking time to relax by myself when I have worked hard to bring about success; after the busy schedule of staying constantly connected to clients and coworkers and other people in my life, being able to disconnect and enjoy the fruits of my labor in peace and quiet is a fair reward.

The Runes reveal ᚹ Wunjo, the Rune of Joy, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to take time to celebrate your successes and remember to appreciate the joy and support you receive from your relationships and achievements. There is great value in celebrating your victories and cherishing the sense of belonging and safety that enriches your life.

Today's Affirmations:

  • In moments of quiet and solitude, I can shut out the noise of the world enough to hear my inner voice speak, if I will listen.
  • I choose to be disciplined with the resources of my rewards so that I may fully enjoy them and not waste them on trivialities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment