Sunday, September 27, 2026

Daily Divination: Sun Day, 6th of Haustmánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Empress
(Motherhood, Nurturing, Fertility)

Message: King of Wands
(Broad View, Leadership, Conquest)

In order for people to respect my vision, I must not only have the will for what I want to achieve, but I must also be able to nurture cooperative efforts to achieve it through the quiet strength of my presence. People will choose to follow me if I can show them, not just tell them, that my success is also their success.

The Runes reveal ᛗ Mannaz, the Rune of Self, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to stay true to who you are.  Your sense of self and your interactions with others are in alignment with your core values and principles.  Embrace your unique identity and work towards contributing to the well-being of your community.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I nurture the seeds in my care so they can grow into an abundant harvest.
  • Only my own passion can bring about my vision; others may share in my passions and help, but I must direct those passions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment