Thursday, October 1, 2026

Daily Divination: Thor's Day, 10th of Haustmánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Lovers
(Partnership, Unity, Cooperation)

Message: VI of Arrows (Swords)
(Transition, Searching, Leaving Behind)

My relationships are more resilient when I can step back from the heat of the moment and remember that my words and actions also affect others, not just myself.  Sometimes the best thing I can do to preserve the spirit of partnership is to retreat from the fight before I say and do things that will drive the wedge deeper.  I don't have to compromise my personal boundaries in order to walk away from a disagreement, but I need to recognize what that means to my connections; sometimes it's more important to be together than it is to be right. 

The Runes reveal ᚹ Wunjo, the Rune of Joy, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to take time to celebrate your successes and remember to appreciate the joy and support you receive from your relationships and achievements. There is great value in celebrating your victories and cherishing the sense of belonging and safety that enriches your life.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I don't need grand, pretentious designs to show the depth of my caring; I do my best to show my love in the small things I do every day.
  • I can find healing for my broken spirit, but not if I stay in the environment that caused my wounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment