Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Chariot
(Focus, Control, Willpower)
Message: II of Arrows (Swords)
(Indecision, Denial, Stalemate)
When I am plagued by indecision and difficult choices, the best thing I can do is take a step back and take stock of which things I can control and which things I cannot, then focus on controlling what I can. This focus carries me through hard decisions.
The Runes reveal ᛈ Perth, the Rune of Secrets, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to embrace the unpredictable and adapt to the ways chance affects your circumstances. Make the best of unforeseen situations and find the value in the unknowable role of chance and change.
Today's Affirmations:
- I control what I can control and let go of what I cannot.
- I cannot make perfect decisions, but I do my best to see the better outcome in every choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment