Friday, September 11, 2026

Daily Divination: Freyja's Day, 21st of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Wheel
(Changes, Cycles, Fate)

Message: VII of Cups
(Choices, Indecision, Daydreaming)

There are times when many different paths will spread out before me. I should not commit to a path unless I am prepared to see the journey through to the end, but once I do, I should commit to it even it means adapting to unexpected circumstances I encounter along the way.

The Runes reveal ᛞ Dagaz, the Rune of Daybreak, as today's Rule of Right action.  It marks a moment of transition from one day to the next; its counsel is to enter the new cycle with hope and illumination, and to seize the opportunities that arise.

Today's Affirmations:

  • It is beyond my power to stop the Wheel from turning, so I adapt and flow with whatever comes my way.
  • I take care in my choices, but I don't let myself spend so much time considering that I have none left for doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment