Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Tower
(Broken Pride, Upheaval, Sacred Destruction)
Message: King of Wands
(Broad View, Leadership, Conquest)
If I want to build something grand that will stand the test of time, I must first demolish what stands in the way, and clear away the rubble of discarded dreams and broken pride so that I have a good place to lay the foundations of something better.
The Runes reveal ᛋ Sowilo, the Rune of Vitality, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to bask in positivity and success, and appreciate the blessings and little victories in your life. Continue pursuing your goals with enthusiasm and confidence.
Today's Affirmations:
- I choose to break the structures that need to be broken, and to see greater purpose in the acts of sacred destruction.
- I have the vision to create something greater than myself, if I can summon the will to build it.
No comments:
Post a Comment