Friday, September 18, 2026

Daily Divination: Freyja's Day, 28th of Tvímánudr

 

Today's Events:

  • First Quarter Hunter Moon

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: Temperance
(Balance, Patience, Compromise)

Message: VI of Arrows (Swords)
(Transition, Searching, Leaving Behind)

Imbalance tends to leave me broken to the point where things cannot stay as they are; I grow too comfortable with the abuses I inflict on myself.  Part of being balanced is managing my energy in ways that leave me with some positive control of my environment; I can't always control all of my circumstances, but if I don't face hardships with an even keel, they may put me off course into uncharted waters.

The Runes reveal ᛒ Berkana, the Rune of Growth, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to take time to nurture new ideas and projects, allowing them to develop and flourish.  Enjoy the process of creation and recognize its potential.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I must make choices of how to spend my energy so as not to create imbalance.
  • I can find healing for my broken spirit, but not in the environment that caused my wounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment