Saturday, September 19, 2026

Daily Divination: Wash Day, 29th of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: Justice
(Cause and Effect, Clarity, Truth)

Message: Ace of Arrows (Swords)
(Clarity, Intellect, Breakthrough)

Knowledge and clarity sometimes come with unpleasant revelations; the pursuit of knowledge is a worthy pursuit, but I must be prepared for the consequences of that pursuit, including clarity in situations where ignorance would have been more comfortable.

The Runes reveal ᚦ Thurisaz, the Rune of Thor, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to embrace the full force of your convictions, stand your ground, confront challenges, and protect your boundaries. It calls you to act with clarity and purpose even in the midst of turmoil.

Today's Affirmations:

  • The books of the universe are always perfectly balanced; for every action I take, there is an equal and opposite reaction somewhere.
  • I let truth and clarity guide my choices, even when they reveal things I would rather not see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment