Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Emperor
(Authority, Structure, Control)
Message: Knight of Wands
(Action, Energy, Fearlessness)
I need dreams and excitement, a zest and passion for progress, in order to motivate me into action, but following through and turning that raw energy into meaningful work requires structure and control. Simply having the desire to accomplish things will not accomplish them, but neither will recklessness. The true strength of intention is determined by my ability to direct my energy and desires with a patient, guiding hand.
The Runes reveal ᛟ Othala, the Rune of Home, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to honor your heritage and build on the foundations laid by those who came before you; it symbolizes inheritance and represents your lasting legacy, spiritual heritage, and the alignment of your values with what is truly important. Even if you have radically departed from the expectations of your lineage, you can build a sense of continuity between past and future.
Today's Affirmations:
- To wisely reign over my life is to recognize which things I can control and which things I cannot.
- Even though I don't blindly pretend they don't exist, I choose not to let the cares of life dampen my energy and wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment