Today's Events:
- Waxing Crescent Hunter Moon
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Moon
(Illusion, Intuition, Confusion)
Message: X of Wands
(Accomplishment, Burden, Obligation)
If I ignore my intuition and shut out the warnings of my inner voice, I am convinced by illusions that hand me responsibilities and burdens that I don't have to carry. Sometimes I need to trust my instincts instead of letting my own compassion and work ethic be used by others as tools to manipulate me.
The Runes reveal ᛖ Ehwaz, the Rune of the Horse, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to maintain trust and cooperation, knowing that the journey may be slow, steady, but ultimately rewarding. It is a reminder that steady and positive change is happening right now even if it is gradual. Pragmatism and incremental change can lead to significant achievements.
Today's Affirmations:
- I carefully consider whether I am truly listening to my higher self rather than merely telling myself what I want to hear.
- I carry my own responsibilities without adding the weight of things that are not mine to carry.
No comments:
Post a Comment