Sunday, September 13, 2026

Daily Divination: Sun Day, 23rd of Tvímánudr, Year I

 

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Hermit
(Contemplation, Solitude, Inner Guidance)

Message: IX of Cups
(Satisfaction, Stability, Indulgence)

Often, the greatest sense of self-satisfaction and emotional stability comes after much time spent in quiet contemplation, taking time in silence to listen to the wisdom of my inner voice. In an age where I have many things competing for my attention at all times, those moments of quiet are a luxury I should treasure.

The Runes reveal ᚱ Raido, the Rune of Travel, as today's Rule of Right action.  Its counsel is to remember that life is a journey.  You will have to stop and detour sometimes to overcome obstacles, but it is important to see the journey as a whole and not its individual stopping points.

Today's Affirmations:

  • In moments of quiet solitude, I can shut out the noise of the world enough to hear my inner voice speaking, if I will listen.
  • Even when I lose sight of my purpose, I choose to value myself and know my own worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment