Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Hierophant
(Morality, Tradition, Conformity)
Message: II of Wands
(Planning, Potential, A Decision Made)
I can have big dreams and set out on journeys to new places without forgetting where I came from or dishonoring the traditions I was raised with. The keys to the doors of the future are often to be found in the wisdom of the past; change is an inevitable part of life, but change simply for the sake of change is rarely wise.
The Runes reveal ᚨ Ansuz, the Rune of Loki, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to expect the unexpected, and be open to what the universe is communicating to you through every circumstance. The Trickster is often portrayed as a villain, but Loki is often the conduit of wisdom to mankind from the higher realms. Seek out and share knowledge, be inspired by the wisdom of those who have come before, and communicate with clarity and purpose. Convey your thoughts and ideas with authenticity and honesty.
Today's Affirmations:
- I don't have to change who I am or conform to others' expectations in order to be worthy of love.
- I allow myself to have grand designs, and I choose not to let them remain mere visions.
No comments:
Post a Comment