Sunday, September 20, 2026

Daily Divination: Sun Day, 30th of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Devil
(Excess, Materialism, The Trickster)

Message: Ace of Pentacles
(Opportunity, Prosperity, Gift)

The chains of materialistic thinking can hold me back from prosperity and opportunity. I need to take time for self-care, but I cannot allow self-care to become a trap that keeps me from doing what I need to do to progress; I cannot let the things that make me feel good (or that make me feel better when I'm low) distract me from pursuing opportunities and achieving higher purposes.

The Runes reveal ᚲ Kano, the Rune of Fire, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to trust your inner light, follow your intuition, and be open to illumination, revelation, and new understanding.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I become whole when I break the chains of pride and want that bind me to things I do not need.
  • The seeds of my stability and prosperity will not bear fruit unless I actively tend to their growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment