Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Daily Divination: Odin's Day, 26th of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The World
(Fulfillment, Harmony, Completion)

Message: V of Arrows (Swords)
(Ambition, Selfishness, Conflict)

Sometimes conflicts happen and are necessary, but at times, winning those conflicts is just as empty as losing. I must keep my feelings rooted firmly in the interconnectedness and belonging of all things, even after conflicts. Fighting isn't always avoidable, but restoring harmony (not just the negative peace of inaction during injustice) is always a priority.

The Runes reveal ᚺ Hagalaz, the Rune of Disruption, as today's Rule of Right Action.  Its counsel is to weather whatever storm you may be facing with grace and use the experience to grow stronger and wiser.  Some disruptions are inevitable, but you can focus on how you respond to them.  By finding ways to adapt, you can turn what seems like a destructive force into a powerful opportunity.

Today's Affirmations:

  • All things are connected, and I have a place in that connection.
  • I don't have to win every fight at every cost; sometimes the prize isn't worth the sacrifice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment