Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Fool
(Innocence, New Beginnings, Leap of Faith)
Message: VI of Cups
(Healing, Memory, Family)
If I am to heal from the wounds of the past, I must preserve only the good memories and otherwise keep my eyes forward, and step into the future instead of dwelling on the things of the past that are holding me back.
The Runes reveal ᛟ Othala, the Rune of Home, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to honor your heritage and build on the foundations laid by those who came before you; it symbolizes inheritance and represents your lasting legacy, spiritual heritage, and the alignment of your values with what is truly important. Even if you have radically departed from the expectations of your lineage, you can build a sense of continuity between past and future.
Today's Affirmations:
- I can take a leap of faith as long as I trust in myself and hold to my courage.
- I can build a good future even on the foundations of a broken past.
No comments:
Post a Comment