Today's Events:
- None
Today's Reading:
Archetype: The Wheel of Fortune
(Change, Cycles, Fate)
Message: Queen of Cups
(Calm, Compassion, Comfort)
I do not let the prospect of fate overwhelm me; the things I cannot change will be what they will be regardless of how much I worry. My stress will accomplish nothing except to deepen my own misery, so I will face whatever comes with calm, and I will not let my emotions overwhelm me.
The Runes reveal ᚨ Ansuz, the Rune of Loki, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to expect the unexpected, and be open to what the universe is communicating to you through every circumstance. The Trickster is often portrayed as a villain, but Loki is often the conduit of wisdom to mankind from the higher realms. Seek out and share knowledge, be inspired by the wisdom of those who have come before, and communicate with clarity and purpose. Convey your thoughts and ideas with authenticity and honesty.
Today's Affirmations:
- It is beyond my power to stop the turnings of the Wheel, so I adapt and flow with whatever comes my way.
- Bringing happiness to others doesn't mean I must sacrifice my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment