Friday, September 4, 2026

Daily Divination: Freyja's Day, 14th of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • Last Quarter Barley Moon

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: Justice
(Cause and Effect, Clarity, Truth)

Message: X of Pentacles
(Legacy, Wealth, Inheritance)

All of my actions have consequences, but those consequences need not always be dire. When I take the right paths, and when I properly recognize the value of the people and things in my life, I will have a true understanding of the direct cause-and-effect relationships between my actions and those people and things, and I will make wiser decisions as a result of that understanding.

The Runes reveal ᛞ Dagaz, the Rune of Daybreak, as today's Rule of Right action.  It marks a moment of transition from one day to the next; its counsel is to enter the new cycle with hope and illumination, and to seize the opportunities that arise.

Today's Affirmations:

  • The books of the universe are always perfectly balanced; for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
  • When I learn the true value of my resources, they always fulfill my needs, and often even my wants, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment