Saturday, September 5, 2026

Daily Divination: Wash Day, 15th of Tvímánudr, Year I

Today's Events:

  • None

Today's Reading: 

Archetype: The Magician
(Willpower, Desire, Manifestation)

Message: Page of Arrows (Swords)
(Curiosity, Intelligence, Observation)

Creating a reality that I can understand and shape to match my desires begins with curiosity and an unending drive to know more about the world today than I did yesterday; my passions, emotions, and resources may help me along my path, but it is my need for answers that lights my way and helps me choose it.

The Runes reveal ᚷ Gebo, the Rune of Gifts, as today's Rule of Right Action. Its counsel is to embrace generosity, recognize the gifts you have been given, and cultivate positive exchanges.

Today's Affirmations:

  • I carry the power to shape the world around me to suit my needs, if I summon the will to use it.
  • I begin to search for answers even if I don't yet completely understand the question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment